Are you tired of my politics? Finally dad got around to getting some pictures out. I've been out and about visiting my public since last you all saw me. I went to Grandma Barb's to visit with my cousins Readon and Colier, as well as Uncle Ray and Great Aunt Bev. Grandma and Aunt Bev were trading me back and forth all night. I went with mom to visit Dr. Gallee. As Doctors go I think he's all right. Then again I only know two. Saturday March 5th I went out to my first play. Grandma Barb was playing the piano and Grandpa Ray was continuing his acting career in a play called Pippen. It was about a boy who was growing up and he just wasn't satisfied with anything because he always thought there was something better and more important he was meant to do. Grandpa Steve came to baby sit. I'm kind of liking the beard thing. It keeps my head warm. He brought along my cousins Chelsi and Krista.
All in all this first month has been pretty good. Though I think dad is getting tired of waking up two or three times a night to feed me.
No comments:
Post a Comment